Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) July vacancies. Candidates can read the vacancy detailed Notification & if they fulfill all eligibility criteria then they can Apply Online here.
- Exam Name – CTET 2019 (Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2019)
- Number of Posts – As per CTET Rules
|Teacher (for Classes I-V)|| Senior Secondary with|
50% marks & D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/
Graduation with B.Ed
|Teacher (for Classes VI-VIII)|| Senior Secondary with|
B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.A.Ed/
Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.Ed
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
Candidates who have completed Senior Secondary or its Equivalent with at least 50% or 45% marks/Passed or appearing diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms/B.El.Ed (04 Years Course)/Diploma in education(Special Course, for 02 Years)/ B.Ed (1 Year)/Diploma in Elementary Education(1 Year) will be eligible for CTET Examination..
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
Candidates having Bachelor Degree (with at least 45% or 50% marks) /passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in elementary Education/Diploma in Education/B.El.Ed /B.SC.Ed /B.A Ed. /B.Ed. will be eligible for this CTET Examination.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through link provided below, or they can also apply through official site of CTET before 05/March/2019.
Requisites of Online Application (Scanned & in JPEG Format)-:
- Photograph (10-100 KB)
- Signature (3-30 KB)
Mode of Selection – Selection will be Based on Entrance Exam.
Fees for Single Paper (Paper 1/Paper 2 Only)
- General/OBC – Rs. 700/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 350/-
Fees for Both Paper (Paper 1 and Paper 2 Both)
- General/OBC – Rs.1200/-
- SC / ST / PH – Rs. 600/-
• Payment Mode: Candidate can pay the exam fee through online by using credit card or debit card or net banking or can pay through E-Challan also.
- Notification Issued – 04-February-2019
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 05-February-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online – 05-March-2019
- Fee Payment Last Date –08-March-2019 (Before 03:30 PM)
- Details Online Correction/Update Period – 14-20 March-2019
- Exam Date – 07-July-2019 (Sunday)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Exam Cities||Click Here|
|Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Short Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|